segunda-feira, 18 de abril de 2011

Edição Especial - 15/04/2011

produzida e apresentada por Marcelo Larrosa

rolou:

Frank Zappa - Peaches in regalia
Blondie - Hanging on the telephone
The Jam - Town called malice
Toni Platão - Bola do jogo
The Who - The real me
The Beatles - Helter Skelter
Bete Middler - Keep On Rockin'
Humberto Effe - Quem Usa Antena é Televisão
Eddie Vedder - Far Behind
Uriah Heep - Stealin'
Echo & The Bunnymen - Paint It Black (Live, 1985)
Foo Fighters - Generator
The King - Pretty Vacant
David Bowie - Heroes
The Blues Brothers - Going back to Miami
The Who - Join together
PFM - Sea Of Memory
Pink Floyd - In The Flesh
Hojerizah - Roma
George Martin & Jim Carrey - I Am The Walrus
Pete Townshend - Stardom In Acton
The Clash - I fought the law
Picassos Falsos - Eletricidade
The Police - Omegaman
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Suck My Kiss
Roxy Music - Do The Strand
Pete Townshend - And I Moved
Hojerizah - Sol
Kansas - Carry on my wayward son
Premiata Forneria Marconi - Celebration
The Cure - Primary

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário